LLC- Limited Liability Company is the most common form of business entity formed in UAE-Dubai for engaging in commercial activities. These are the process to establish LLC in UAE;
1. Obtain initial approval for name and activity from the Department of Economic Development and approval from relevant Ministry/Department in case the activity is of special nature.
2. Draw up company’s Memorandum of Association and have it notarised from the courts.
3. Finalise office tenancy in a commercial building and get it attested by Real Estate Regulatory Agency.
4. Get necessary approval from Dubai Municipality Planning Department.
5. Submit applications and initial approval along with notarised copy of Memorandum of Association, tenancy contract etc., to the Department of Economic Development.
6. After scrutiny by the legal department, the Company name will be entered in the Commercial Register and its Memorandum of Association published in the Ministry of Economy Bulletin.
7. Then you will get the issued licence from Department of Economic Development.
8. Registration of the Company with Ministry of Labour and Department of Immigration and with Dubai Customs Department and getting the Customs Code issued.