Here the complete steps to set up a company in Main land;
1. Select an activity.
2. Select a legal form for your business.
3. Select a trade name for your business.
4. Apply for an initial approval certificate.
5. Prepare an Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Local Service Agent (LSA), if relevant.
6. Establish your business location.
7. Obtain licencing approvals for your business activity.
8. Collect your business licence.
Business types are mainly categorised into
- Commercial (trading)
- Professional (vocational)
Determine the legal form of business
Selecting a legal form of the business in the UAE's mainland depends on the nationality of business owner and type of their activity. Business owners can set up one of the following company types:
1. Joint Liability Company
2. Simple Commandite Company
3. Limited liability Company (LLC)
4. Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC)
5. Private Joint Stock Company (PrJSC)
Other types of companies:
1. Sole establishment
2. Civil company
3. Local Company Branch
4. Foreign Company Branch
5. GCC Company Branch
6. Free zone company branch
7. Foreign companies' representative offices
Company formation division at SME Business Management Consultancy will give you better advice to setup a company in UAE Dubai.